Work Package Info:
Lead beneficiary: UDC, Start month: 3, End month 48
- O6.1: To disseminate the findings of the project.
- O6.2: To create a network of external researchers that also contribute to the project.
- O6.3: To attract and train new researchers in the topic of the project.
- O6.4: To engage and increase the understanding of the non-specialist public in the field.
- T6.1: Organization of two workshops and a final conference.
- T6.2: Organize two summer schools.
- T6.3: Define the dissemination and communication plan, including IP-related issues, access rights and confidentiality matters.
- T6.4: Coordinate internal scientific periodic reporting and review meetings.
- T6.5: Promote and evaluate the quality of the publication of the results in scientific international conferences and journals.
- T6.6: Launch and maintenance of the project website.
- T6.7: Create teaching material for graduate courses and also for MOOCs.
List of deliverables:
There is one deliverable for this WP consisting in a document that includes all activities done (webpage, brochures,
teaching material, reports on summer schools, dissemination plans) to manage the diffusion of the project.
|Deliv. Number||Deliverable Name||Lead Beneficiary||Dissemination Level||Due Date (month)||Status|
|D6.1||Final report of WP6||UDC||Public||48||Pending|