Work Package Info:
Lead beneficiary: INESC-ID, Start month: 1, End month 48
- O2.1: Share the expertise of INESC-ID and UH on biological sequence analysis and the expertise of UCHILE and UDC on the latest techniques for information retrieval tasks related to string analysis.
- O2.2: Make new contributions in sequencing analysis to advance in both fields.
- O2.3: Identify areas of future collaborative research between the partners in this research task.
- T2.1: Review of the state-of-the-art in sequences analysis in the field of bioinformatics and information retrieval.
- T2.2: Characterization of common tasks in both fields, especially related with string algorithms.
- T2.3: Proposal of new algorithms and data structures, such as efficient algorithms for mutations or genetic diversity finding or new sequence aligners.
- T2.4: Evaluation of proposed algorithms and data structures.
List of deliverables:
There is one deliverable for this WP consisting in a document that includes a previous study and research done during the project in sequences analysis in the field of bioinformatics and information retrieval.
|Deliv. Number||Deliverable Name||Lead Beneficiary||Dissemination Level||Due Date (month)||Status|
|D2.1||Final report of WP2||INESC-ID||Public||48||Pending|