Work Package Info:
Lead beneficiary: UH, Start month: 1, End month 48
- O4.1: Share the expertise of UDEC, UCHILE and UDC on information retrieval networks and the expertise of INESCID and UH on biological networks.
- O4.2: Make new contributions to network representation and analysis, to progress in bioinformatics and information retrieval fields.
- O4.3: Identify areas of future collaborative research between the partners in this research task
- T4.1: Review of the state-of-the-art in network analysis in the field of bioinformatics and information retrieval.
- T4.2: Characterization of common tasks and network structures in both fields.
- T4.3: Proposal of new algorithms and data structures, such as graph compression for different type of networks, compact representation of de Bruijin graphs, efficient representation for collection of phylogenetic trees.
- T4.4: Evaluation of proposed algorithms and data structures
List of deliverables:
There is one deliverable for this WP consisting in a document that includes a previous study and research done during the project in network analysis in the field of bioinformatics and information retrieval.
|Deliv. Number||Deliverable Name||Lead Beneficiary||Dissemination Level||Due Date (month)||Status|
|D4.1||Final report of WP4||UH||Public||48||Pending|