Work Package Info:
Lead beneficiary: UH, Start month: 1, End month 48
- O3.1: Share the expertise of UH, INESC-ID, UCHILE, UDC and UDEC on compressing and indexing repetitive
collections of data in different fields.
- O3.2: Make new contributions in compression and indexing techniques for repetitive data.
- O3.3: Identify areas of future collaborative research between the partners in this research task
- T3.1: Review of the state-of-the-art in compression and indexing of repetitive data collections in the field of
bioinformatics and information retrieval.
- T3.2: Exploration of new compression techniques and indexes, including: extensions and combinations of grammar and Lempel-Ziv (LZ77) compression; relative LZ77 (RLZ) combined with fast direct access; scalable construction of LZ77 and of grammar for massive data; and efficient representations of suffix trees for repetitive collections.
- T3.3: Implementation, experimentations, and evaluation of proposed techniques.
List of deliverables:
There is one deliverable for this WP consisting in a document that includes a previous study and research done during the project in compression and indexing of repetitive data collections in the field of bioinformatics and information retrieval.
|Deliv. Number||Deliverable Name||Lead Beneficiary||Dissemination Level||Due Date (month)||Status|
|D3.1||Final report of WP3||UH||Public||48||Pending|